Whenever you login to your VPS control panel, you will receive a login email alert and you can disable this function from the SolusVM. However, we recommend that you enable this feature for security reasons.
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select appropriate one.
3. From the Top Bar Menu, click on "My Account".
4. Under "Account Settings" you can find a "Login Alert" option. If you wish to disable it, unmark this option. Alternatively, if you want to enable it, tick mark this option.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to login to SolusVM Control Panel?
After you received your VPS login details you can find a VPS Login URL, username and password in...
How to check whether the VPS status is "online" or "offline"?
If you want to check your SolusVM VPS status, and determine whether the VPS is offline or online,...
How to Check the RAM of the VPS, the IP, the Disk Capacity, and the Virtualization Details?
You can check your VPS specification like RAM, disk space, virtualization, IP Address, etc from...
How to Change the SolusVM Account Email Address?
If you want to update your SolusVM VPS Control panel email address, follow this instruction.1....
How to Change the SolusVM Control Panel Password?
If you can access your SolusVM VPS control panel, you can easily change your SolusVM password. We...